There are effective remedies in federal court available in
diverse situations including:
A few of the matters I have handled include the following:
- Racketeering Influenced Corrupt Organization Act (RICO);
- Clayton and Sherman Anti-Trust Laws;
- Securities and Commodities Exchange Acts;
- Civil rights Act.
- The Long Island Newsstands Case.
- Complaint alleging Anti-Trust and RICO violations on newsstand concessions on the
Long Island Railroad.
- The Market Place.
- Three decisions and a memorandum from four cases involving
the securities and commodities exchange laws.
- Down the mean streets.
- Two cases which vindicated the rights of insurgents challenging the entrenched, mob-dominated
Democratic party machine in the South Bronx.